Friday, June 26, 2009

Madison's 11th Birthday

Madison has officially turned 11!!! I can't believe that she is 11 and going into 6th grade. It seems that it is at this age that you really start to make memories. I can remember a lot from that age on, but not so much before that. Madison is such a confident, beautiful young girl. She had a great birthday and this year she asked for donuts instead of a cake. She has decided that she doesn't like cake anymore. So here she is blowing out her 11 candles on her birthday donut.


Having a summer birthday usually means that some of your friends are out of town. That is what has happened in the past years, but not this year. Madison had a grand total of 15 friends over for her birthday. I don't think I had half that many friends when I was her age. It is funny to see her and her friends grow up.


Happy Birthday Madison!!!

3 comments:

Becca said...

We were friends at 11 and in Merry Miss together with Sis. Beazer. We didn't have that many friends! Happy Birthday Madison!

David and Stacey said...

wow, you sure updated! I will check your blog more often!

The Hills said...

she really is growing up fast!!! you are such a good mom!