Friday, June 5, 2009

Ella's 2nd Birthday

Ella is going to be a great mother some day. She doesn't give her baby bottles, she likes to nurse them:) Jamie finally remembered to take a picture of her doing it at her little birthday party.


We got a quick family photo. We got a new fancy camera that Jamie has been trying to figure out. So now we are getting lots of pictures of the kids.



I was really busy at the end of April so we wound up celebrating Ella's birthday late. I figured she didn't know the difference. Here she is with her very own cupcake. I can't believe it has been two years already. WOW, how time flies.




4 comments:

Lisa said...

Your family is so adorable! Cute family picture. they do grow up so fast. Enjoy your new camera! It's fun to get a really good one. I tend to take more pictures than I used to.

Smith Family said...

Happy Birthday to Ella! I know, I can't believe that it has been two years! I love the nursing picture!

Becca said...

That's so funny about Ella and the nursing! All your kiddos are so big now!

Eric and Janelle said...

Rebeccah!!

I LOVE those pictures of Ella! I can't believe she's 2 years old already!! I can't believe how fast they grow up!! Your family is darling, and I love seeing how big Liam and Madison are!! WOW!!!

Love,
Janelle