Monday, June 30, 2008

Family snapshots

Jamie's sister Camille took some snapshots of the family this week. Thought I would share them with you all.


Ella is 14 months old now! Isn't she cute!


Liam thinks that this is an Indiana Jones costume. He likes to use a belt as his whip. Indiana Jones is his new thing that he is into.


Madison is getting so grown up! She already acts like a teenager so I think I am pretty much doomed when she really is one.


I've got squinty eyes in this picture, but it was one of the better ones that she took of me so it gets the honor of being put on my blog.


Jamie loves music and he bought this organ at a garage sale.

8 comments:

Camille Witter said...

Man im talented! Just kidding, Jared told me right away that they werent to good :( Oh well I just need more experience and a better camera.

Carie said...

Jared, Jared, Jared, come on now I think they are quite good! I would let you take my kids pics! Hey- since when does Jamie wear glasses? He looks good in them.

Heather said...

Nice pictures. I always like pictures with the sepia tones. Hope you don't mind that I found your blog.

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

What's up guys. It's cool to see what you guys are up to. Your children are beautiful. I love organ sound. Take care. Love Liz

Brimley Family said...

Cute pics! Madison looks so much like you! That's great that you get to teach from home! So where did you put your addition?

Becca said...

Yeah! I'm so glad that you are blogging now! I always wonder how your doing and now I can find out...I'll be out there on Saturday the 5th for 2 weeks so I want some play time. I'm staying with Sarah Doster the first week then Lucinda Fish the second. So, give me a call and we'll plan something. My cell is 615-479-0106!

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Hmm, shouldn't let it get out in the ward that he plays piano! Maybe he'll get a new calling!

Chitney said...

Rebecca!!! Hi how are you?? love the pictures! I feel like i havent' seen you forever!