Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm Finally UPdating!




Ok so I'm not that good at the whole blogging thing. I had great intentions of posting all the time so that family and friends would know what was going on over here, but a little thing called life has been keeping me busy. I have started my own preschool and have 19 kids enrolled this year. I was truly blessed to get that many kiddo's the first year. I have also taken on three tutoring students that I help with different subjects. I also am still working on my Master's and will be done next December. Other than those things along with being a mom, wife and fullfilling church callings I have had nothing to do. I am just going to put up some random photos of the family since it has been so long since I last posted. I will try to do better and post more often.

6 comments:

Camille Witter said...

well well well, look who updated their blog... All my work teaching you how to do a blog is starting to pay off a tad. Way to go. You should be better at it though, for my sake. I miss everyone so much I wish you all updated weekly so i dont feel like im missing so much. carie and jeannie are the only ones who are good about updating.

Carie said...

Way to go! Now we will not sigh everytime we check your blog and don't see an update!

Becca said...

I'm so glad you got so many kids for your preschool! I can't imagine how busy you are. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Eric and Janelle said...

Rebeccah!!

Your kids are the CUTEST kids ever!! I can't believe how big Ella is getting!! Wow!! We should get together with Kimberley - that would be lots of fun!!

Congrats on your pre-school - I am so proud of you!!

Love,
Janelle

Crandell Fam said...

Hey Rebeccah! I found you from Janelle's blog. I'm excited to keep up to date with what's going on in your life. Your kids are so cute! I know Owen is LOVING preschool this year thanks to you. How's it going?

AMIT said...

Wow its nice to see ur blog.

Work from home